Personal Finance Goals
- Fully-fund 403(b)
- Fully-fund 2 Roth IRAs
- Fully-fund 3 Education Savings Accounts
- Save for down payment on a new home
- Stay out of debt
- Post daily to No Credit Needed
- Increase number of subscribers
- Improve site usability
- Establish connections with other bloggers
- Continue to support the personal finance blogging community
- Continue to lose weight
- Continue to exercise regularly
- Run in my first 5K
- Continue to avoid soft drinks and refined sugars
- Post daily at No. Calories Needed
Other Goals –
In May of 2008, I started 99 Changes – my personal development site.Â I’m tracking my progress as I make changes – big and small – and improve my life.Â I write about organization, spiritual matters, networking, personal growth, and my health.Â If you are interested in goals and personal development, you might like 99 Changes.
4 thoughts on “Resolutions And Goals For 2009”
If I was able to do your first 3 financial goals I’d be scraping the barrel. Kudos to you if you can accomplish these and your others. Best of luck. I’ll be happy if i max my 401k and IRA.
I like the health goals. My wife and I are running in our first 5K in February. We will be running in Myrtle Beach before their marathon.
Good Luck on all of your goals.
I’m curious – why an ESA over a 529?
“Save for down payment on a new home”
Does this mean you’ll be taking out a mortgage? Will that change the nature of No Credit Needed?
Comments are closed.