Why? Why is my philosophy: No Credit Needed. Well, I’ll tell ya!
- I want to possess things, not be possessed by things.
- I want to be free from the burden of owing money.
- I want to pass “wealth” down to my children, not “debt”.
- I want to be that one person in a thousand who pays for everything they have, up front, without the hassle, bother, and potential disaster of using credit.
- I want to turn to my “relatives” and say…(better keep that to myself).
- I want to go to bed every night, knowing that if I do not wake, my children and my wife are going to be just fine.
- I want to be able to give money to others.
- I want my children to grow up in a home where money IS NOT the primary topic of conversation.
- I want to retire early, so that I can enjoy my family and my friends.
- I believe that God intends for his people to be free, and debt creates a barrier to that freedom. The borrower is surely slave to the lender. I don’t want to be a slave anymore.
2 thoughts on “Why? Why, Why, Why?”
Comments are closed.