I am proud to announce that No Credit Needed is now a member of the Money Blog Network.
The members of the Money Blog Network are:
- JLP of AllFinancialMatters
- Jim of Blueprint for Financial Prosperity
- Flexo of Consumerism Commentary
- Nickel of Five Cent Nickel
- FMF of Free Money Finance
- MBHunter of Mighty Bargain Hunter
- JD of Get Rich Slowly (new member)
- NCN of No Credit Needed (new member)
Click here to visit the Money Blog Network homepage to read all about the Money Blog Network, its purpose, and its members. I would like to say congratulations to JD, from Get Rich Slowly who has also joined the MBN. JD also manages the awesome GRS Forums.
I am excited about the future of No Credit Needed. Less than three years ago, I started a simple blog so that I could track my debt reduction story. Today, No Credit Needed is a member of the first-of-its-kind personal finance blog network. I am humbled by the opportunity to be a member and I look forward to many more years of blogging about debt, debt reduction, saving money, investing, retirement, and personal finance.
You can also subscribe to the Money Blog Network RSS Feed and you’ll receive updates from all of the members of the Money Blog Network.