Welcome to the 113th Carnival of Debt Reduction. I’ve hosted the carnival several times – and I was intrigued by this week’s submissions. Some came from established personal finance bloggers, but most come from bloggers who are just starting out. I thought I’d list the posts using a question/answer format – and I’ll add a few thoughts at the end of the list of posts. I want to thank all of the bloggers who submitted articles to this week’s Carnival of Debt Reduction.
1. Why in the world do we get into debt in the first place?suggests reasons for .
3. Can you talk to your spouse about your finances?writes about .
4. Have you considered cashing out retirement to payoff debt?is thinking about it – ?
6. Should you payoff a low-interest debt, even if you could earn money on the difference?asks this question in a post entitled .
8. Will you need to make some changes so that you can have a secure financial future? Paid Twice has written a very good post about how Change Is In The Air – a detailing of all of the changes they’ve made over the past few years.
9. Should you buy a house – or rent?has a very interesting post about .
13. Have you considered paying yourself first? Broke Grad Student is doing just that… $
Again, I want to thank all of the bloggers who submitted articles to this week’s carnival. I did want to remind my readers that the opinions expressed by those who contributed do not reflect the opinions of No Credit Needed.