1. I will create a practical, meaningful budget.
2. I will live below my means.
3. I will balance my checkbook.
4. I will organize my bills and my financial documents.
1. I will live without borrowing money.
2. I will live without using credit cards.
3. I will routinely check my credit report for errors.
4. I will not lend money.
1. I will give generously to my church.
2. I will be a blessing to those in need.
3. I will love others and not love money.
1. I will consistently contribute to my retirement accounts.
2. I will consistently contribute to my children’s education savings accounts.
3. I will make it a priority to learn about investing.
1. I will purchase quality goods at reasonable prices.
2. I will be frugal.
3. I will plan for major purchases.
4. I will eat at home as often as is possible.
5. I will recycle and reuse products.