I’m Back, I’m Rested, I’ve Shed A Few Pounds And I’ve Been Tagged
I’m back after a week at church camp. I had a great, great time and the kids at the camp were awesome. This year, I was camp-director, and I was amazed by God and his goodness. (I realize that this is a personal finance blog, so I’ll get back on topic, in just a minute. But, my faith is very important, and I want you all to know where I’ve been for the past week.)
After getting home Friday, I slept for more than 14 hours, and I feel rested. I lost a few pounds while at camp and have refocused on my weight loss.
I’ll be back to my regular posting schedule starting Monday, but for now I’ve been “tagged” by. So here are 8 random things about me:
- I like pickles.
- I hate cheese.
- I hate mayonnaise even more than I hate cheese.
- My favorite football player is Herschel Walker, from Georgia!
- I can kill it with a driver, but my short game stinks.
- I used to tight-roll my jeans when I was in junior high. The 80’s were awesome.
- Animals make me nervous. (Except for chickens. I like chickens.)
- My daughter just won 4 National Titles in gymnastics and I’m a super-proud papa!
I’m sure that most of you who have pf blogs have already been “tagged” but, if not, and you want to do a list of 8 things, consider yourself “tagged”.