Welcome Clark Howard Fans and WSB TV Viewers

CLICK HERE TO WATCH MY SEGMENT ON CHANNEL 2 WSB ATLANTA WITH CLARK HOWARD

If you have come to No Credit Needed after seeing my interview on WSB TV, welcome! Please take a minute or two to familiarize yourself with the site, leave a comment, and read some content. I’ve created a series of “links” below that will help you to better understand who I am, what I do here, and what this site is all about!

Please consider subscribing to No Credit Needed via free daily email or rss – and be sure to follow me over at twitter.com/NCN.

My Debt Reduction Story:

How I Got Out Of Debt: Follow The Posts (These are the “highlights” of my journey as I paid off more than $11,500 in debt!)

NCN Information 101 (All about me, my websites, my family, and my life!)

Popular Posts And Various Resources:

It’s Over, It’s Over! (Read about the day that I was able to declare that I was “DEBT FREE!”)

I Do Not Use Credit Cards (Read this popular, and somewhat controversial, post about why I do not use credit cards!)

(Almost) Everything I Know About Debt Reduction (If you are ready to get out of debt, read this post!)

Money Management Resources (These are the “tools” that I use to manage my personal finances.)

This entry was posted in Press. Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to Welcome Clark Howard Fans and WSB TV Viewers

1. Pingback: No Credit Needed Podcast » Blog Archive » No Credit Needed Podcast Episdoe 43 : Personal Finance Podcast About Debt Repayment, Debt Reduction, and Saving Money

2. Scott says:

Congratulations from Scotland!
    Your advice and inspiration work just as well here.

Seen your feature here… http://www.wsbtv.com/video/13261589/index.html

3. NCN says:

Scott,
    Thanks for the link! Glad you like it!
    NCN

4. Tricia says:

Great job NCN!! You rock!! :)

5. Clever Dude says:

Dang NCN, I love your accent! I haven’t gotten to listen to your podcasts (too much reading to go through so I haven’t gotten to the listening yet), but I think I’ll have to start just to hear that southern voice! (sorry, us yankees don’t get out too much).

Congratulations to you and the other sites shown in the video (We’re in Debt, Poorer Than You and Blogging Away Debt). Too bad they didn’t wander over to Clever Dude…

6. Pingback: No Credit Needed’s Interview on Clark Howard Segment : Blogging Away Debt

7. Brianna says:

It’s weird seeing people from the internet world – seeing what they look like and to hearing how they sound. Congrats to you and your television debut!!

8. Boston Gal says:

Hi NCN,

Congrats on the great TV appearance! I thought you did a great job in the interview :)

9. tithe200 says:

I saw the segment on the news, so I read your story and was moved to tears (literally).
    My story is not unique. I am married with 2 small children. When I had my first child, I trimmed my hours a little bit. After my second baby, I cut my hours to 20 hrs a week. All of this staring a mountain of debt in the face so I could raise my babies.
    I felt so low this afternoon with this debt staring my family in the face. But after reading your story, I have hope.

10. Molly says:

Hey big bro – You did such a great job & I am so proud of you! You are helping lots of people & I think that is wonderful. Love – your lil sis

11. NCN says:

Wow! I’ll have MUCH more to write about the interview itself (after the initial hits to this post “die down”) but I wanted to take a second and thank you all for the “love”. It was super cool to see myself on tv, and I hope I did “alright” by the pf blogging community.

(HEY “Squirt”… I love you too!)

NCN

12. Pingback: Debt Blitzkrieg » Blog Archive » Check out NCN and Clark Howard

13. cynthia says:

NCN
    You rock, man. Good job! great interview.
    Getting out of debt and not ever spending excessive money again, not an easy task but you help us through it.
    Thanks.

14. NCN,

Congrats on the interview!

Being one of the first members of the NCN Network, we really got to see all of your hardwork in getting things rolling. We are ecstatic with your success. Even though we have completed our chart, we still stop by to read about others and their progress now and then.

Keep up the good work, and congrats again!

-Medicated Money

15. Hazzard says:

Great job NCN,
    You were a great spokesperson for the PF blog community. It was also great to see your face. Now I know who I’m talking to. Congrats on the traffic!
    Hazzard

16. 1MansMoney says:

I really enjoyed the interview. Great job!

17. Pingback: Poorer Than You » No Credit Needed on the News

18. Pingback: Mighty Bargain Hunter » Roundup for week of 30 April 2007

19. Pingback: Mighty Bargain Hunter » Roundup for week of 30 April 2007

20. Ben Adams says:

Good to see you on the big screen, that segment was awesome. Give me an email if you get a chance. I’m about to call Pike.

21. Carol D says:

Hi, I saw your interview with Clark Haward Sundaymorning. I need just need help plain and smiple. It’s just me and my sixteen year old daughter. I am living from pay check to pay check, and that does not cover all the bills. I had to borrow money to pay her Jr dues. I don’t know what to do. I can go on and on.

22. Carol D says:

I get depress when I write my comment so I don’t read over it.

23. JTP says:

NCN, I’m very proud of you. I am going through the same issues you write about. Please email me back so we can chat about old times (free KFC.) Your old friend, JTP.

24. Credit says:

Jetzt Bargeld abholen: Ein Kredit für Auto Häuser

25. Pingback: No. Calories Needed » Blog Archive » Stress Plus Press Equals : A Weight Loss And Personal Fitness Blog. Know The Number Of Calories Needed!

26. HC says:

Congratulations on the interview! I hope it leads to even bigger and better things for you.

27. Harrison says:

Nice post. Sorry for missing your post from the Carnival of Debt Reduction. Anyway your post was featured in the current carnival.

28. Queuemosode says:

Hi I’m Sonja,

As you may have guessed, I am mad about bargains.
    I am a wife, a mother and I have run my own recruitment business for over twenty years.
    I make my living by giving the best value for money so when I spend it I expect to get the same.

I love quality items, five star cruises and generally the good things in life and I have found
    that I can afford more of them if I get them at bargain prices.

This Blog http://bargains-hunter.blogspot.com is for bargain hunters to share information
    so we can all get the best value for our hard-earned money.

Cheers

Sonja

29. Caggigree says:

There’s some special secret Sale link on Amazon, EBay, etc. where you can find very good discounts:

I’ve seen discounts there as low as 75% off sticker Price.

30. Pingback: 2007 - No Credit Needed Year-End Review (May)

31. Pingback: I Have Been A Debt-Free Blogger For Two Years

32. Pingback:   Debt Reduction Gurus: Clark Howard by No Credit Needed

33. Pingback: My Dad Rocks – And He Inspired This Post – Or, Taking The Next Step » No Credit Needed - Debt Reduction Rocks – We Are Living Debt Free!

34. Pingback: Consumerist, Site Changes, Subscribe To NCN » No Credit Needed - Debt Reduction Rocks – We Are Living Debt Free!